Search This Blog

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Stacking the Shelves: Merry Christmas to me! Merry Christmas to me!



Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews

So, I was not able to post my Stacking the Shelves last week as I spent the weekend cyber shopping.  I have a phobia about shopping malls at Christmas.  Perhaps, it's not so much a phobia as Mall rage, so I try to order as much on line as I can.  The problem, or the bonus depending on the point of view, is that I also find some cyber weekend deals that I would want.  I can't add them to my wish list because my family doesn't shop a lot during cyber weekend.  I don't want to risk not getting the great deal, so I gift it to myself.

As I was not able to post last Sunday, I am including my two weeks worth of loot.  It's been a couple of good weeks.  So, without further delay, here are my acquisitions... 
Books:
Used to be by Eileen Cook (Bookstore)
When You Were Mine by Rebecca Serle (Amazon Marketplace)
The Other Wind by Ursula K. LeGuin (Cyber weekend deal I couldn't resist)
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
The Alchemy of Forever by Avery Williams (Bargan Book)
Kindle:
Find You In the Dark by A. Meredith Walters - Kindle
Sirens and Other Daemon Lovers Editd bu Ellen Datlow and Terri Windling - Kindle $1.99
That Wedding (That Boy) by Jillian Dodd - Kindle $.99
Manga:
Oresama Teacher 11 by Izumi Tsubaki
Bleach 50 and 51 by Tite Kubo
Kimi Ni Todoke by Karuho Shiina
We Were There 15 by Yuuki Obata
Hero Tales 5 by Hiromu Arakawa
Sister Red by Jackson Pearce
The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Sumomomo Momomo 8, 10 - 12 by Shinobu Ohtaka
Strobe Edge 1 By Io Sakisaka
Kamisama Kiss By Julietta Suzuki
Vampire Knight by Matsuri Hino
Rin-Ne 10 by Rumiko Takahashi
The Infernal Devices: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
Alice in the Country of Hearts Omnibus 1 - 3 by QuinRose
13th Boy 11 and 12 by SangEun Lee
The Other Wind by Ursula K. LeGuin (Cyber weekend deal I couldn't resist)
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
DVDs:
Scents and Sensibility
Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 (Cyber weekend deal I couldn't resist)
Disney Brave DVD / Blu Ray
CDs:
Don't Panic by All Time Low
Oui Oui Si Si Ja Ja Da Da by Madness

I hope you all had a fruitful week as well.  Until next time...






2 comments:

  1. Totally makes sense to me! One for you, one for me....that's my kind of Christmas shopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you know it. It was all on sale, though, so I actually saved money by spending money. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

    ReplyDelete