Search This Blog

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Stacking the Shelves - August 21,2016

I have started so many STS lists over the past many months. Like so many other things, I let my blog lie dormant and that part of me slip away. While I've been reading of late, there was a long stretch where I wasn't reading anything at all and that's not like me. It didn't stop me from shopping for new books, though. I looked for the bargains, the deep discounts or the Kindle deals.

I am not going to step back though and try to recreate any of those lists. What's in the past is in the past and I need to move forward, start fresh and take baby steps until I can gain my footing again. And my momentum.

Until I can really get back in the swing of things again, though, I hope this will suffice.





Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

This week, I wasn't looking for books. I didn't order any. I didn't shop for any. But I did get a book in the mail. A pre-order. And what a book it is!

 I finally got my very own shinny new copy of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child! (Cue angelic choir).

It's only been a few days and I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but it sleeps right next to my bed and I look at it and pet it every day.

It's so bright and shinny I don't need a night light when I sleep.

Can't wait to dive in!


1 comment:

  1. I got Harry Potter a couple weeks ago, but haven't gotten around to reading it yet. Oh well.
    Check out my Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete