Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - December 7, 2014

Well, Christmas is fast approaching and I have spent the past week cyber shopping and decorating for Christmas.  It's been a rough week.  I couldn't resist a little CyberMonday Kindle book browsing, though.  I picked up a few eBooks, but didn't get carried away.  And I could have.  There were a whole slew of classic SciFi/Fantasy released for Kindle with a 2014 release date.  A lot of them I bought back in the day, but the books are un read and boxed up in my attic.  Buying the eBook version was awfully tempting.  



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Kindle Books Purchased:
Megan Meade's Guide to the McGowan Boys by Kate Brian – Kindle Monthly Deal
Silver Birch, Blood Moon by Ellen Datlow, Terri Windling - Cyber Monday Deal
Black Swan, White Raven by Ellen Datlow, Terri Windling - Cyber Monday Deal
The Grey Horse by R. A. MacAvoy – Cyber Monday Deal
Salt by Danielle Ellison
Storm (Entangled Teen) (Salt) by Danielle Ellison
Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas – Kindle Daily Deal
Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
Christmas in Venice: A Short Story by Meadow Taylor – Free eBook
Raven (The Raven Saga Book 1)
by Suzy Turner – Free eBook

Manga Purchased:
Arata: The Legend 20
xxxHolic Rei 2

Blu Ray Purchased:
Ranma ½ Season 4 BluRay

2 comments:

  1. A busy time of year you are right, thank goodness for online shopping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's crazy. Every year I think that things will settle down after Christmas, but they don't. I still have to take down the Christmas decorations, but hopefully I'll be able to get back to blogging on a regular basis. Hope you had a happy holiday!

      Delete