Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Two for Two for Tuesday

I don't know about all of you in the storm corridor, but I found the storm to be lackluster and a bit of a disappointment. I was expecting a foot of snow and got maybe half that. It was supposed to keep snowing until midnight tonight, but it stopped early afternoon. Now there is absolutely no way I can get out of driving in to work tomorrow. Darn!

Well, it's a bummer, but these things, they do happen.

Anyway, I have been doing a lot of new book searching, beginning of the year and all that and have come across quite a few titles that have the same cover. I will be sharing two of the pairings today.

That's right!  It's Two for Two for Tuesday!  Woo hoo!

Anomaly (Schrodinger's Consortium Book 1 By Tonya Kuper

VS

Invisible (Tainted Elements Book 2 by Alycia Linwood





 This is Falling by Ginger Scott

VS

The Prince with Amnesia by Emily Evans






What differences can you spot?  With the girls, the eyes look different.  With the boys, it is the amazing color changing tank top!!  And I don't know, is pink tank top tanner?

I just can't figure out how the same images can be used multiple times.  Do they think no one is going to catch it?  Are you kidding me?  I live for stuff like this.  I will sit and watch a movie over and over watching the now you see it, now you don't scenes.  I could go on for hours, but I won't.

So enjoy the double dose!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wondered why publishers use stock photos instead of something original, but I guess it's cheaper. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you remember when covers used to illustrate something from the book? Now it's all photo covers mostly just of people posing. Where's the art in that?

      Delete