Search This Blog

Saturday, May 2, 2015

Jennifer L. Armentrout's The Dead List on Watpad



I'm sure most of you have heard that JLA is releasing The Dead List on Watpad.

I had the book on my wish list and was really looking forward to it coming out, but then the release date got pulled and I was confused. Which is no large feat, by the way.

Then I read on one of her blog posts that she decided to give the book to her fans for free. So go on over to Watpad, follow JLA and add The Dead List into your library. She is loading the book in installments so you're just going to have to be patient. Which I'm not.

I even had a dream that I ran into JLA in the elevator and asked her when the next installment was coming out. She wouldn't divulge that secret. But yes, that good, and the anticipation is killing me!!! Well, not literally.

You can find JLA at http://www.wattpad.com/user/JLArmentrout.

So enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Very cool that she's releasing it for free! Hope you enjoy it, even if you do have to wait for each installment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been very tense. Like I'm sitting on the edge of my seat tense. And then the chapter ends and I have to wait a few days for the next installment. Torture!

      Delete