Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Stacking the Shelves - November 17,2013

It's time to stack the shelves again. Since I missed last week, this list is for the past two weeks.

Other than this post, I will be of line until next Saturday as I am actually in Germany now visiting my brother and his family. (I posted this ahead of time. I just didn't have to prepare any other posts before I had to leave for the airport. It's been a hectic day.)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Review.


Books Purchased:
Accidentally Catty by (Accidental Series Book 5) by Dakota Cassidy
Hellboy: The Midnight Circus by Mike Mignola
The Last Dark (Final Volume of Last Chronicles of Thomas Covenant) by Stephen Donaldson
Teardrop by Lauren Kate
Across a Star Swept Sea by Diana Petefreund
The First Dragon (Chronicles of the Imaginarium) by James A. Owen
Cold Spell (Fairy Tale Retelling by Jackson Pearce
Moonlight and Ashes by Sophie Masson
Notable by Marni Bates

For Review:
Getting a Life Even if You’re Dead by Beth Watson – courtesy of the author

Kindle Books Purchased:
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Manga Purchased:
Bride of the Water God 14
Goong 13
Happy Marriage?! 2
Rin-Ne 13
Voice Over! Seiyu Academy 1
Dawn of the Arcana 11
Sakura Hime: The Legend of the Princess Sakura 11
Devil and Her Love Song 11
Black Bird 17
Vampire Knight 17
Oresama Teacher 15
Sweet Rein 1
Midnight Secretary 2
Strobe Edge 7
Alice in the Country of Hearts: The Mad Hatter's Late Night Tea Party 1

That's it for this week!  See you when I get back.  TTFN!!!


6 comments:

  1. Awesome week. I'm waiting on my copy of Sentinel to arrive. Come visit me as well.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still in the middle of Appolyon so I'm not quite ready to start Sentinel yet. I am looking forward to it though. You'll probably get it read before me so I look forward to reading your thoughts on it.

      Delete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed with that collection. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really thinbk I need a moratorium on book buying. I'm really getting quite full up on book stacks. I have been buying a lot more Kindle books, but that's just as bad. The problem is I'm always looking for the new stuff because once I have gotten a book, it's so last week. Doesn't mean I don't want to read it, it's just not shinny anymore. I really need to read more of what I have. There's just so much out there, though.

      Delete
  3. Great haul! And hope you have a great time in Germany!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tell you, my iPad is a God send. Kenji has WiFi, so I can hook up to his WiFi and conduct my regular business. I just can't write a review as all my books are home. I am taking this ooportunity to read samples I've requested and start reading some ebooks to see if I'm going to want to get the sequels.

      I am having a great time. It seems, though, that my little 17 month old nephew is quite the little dictator. As soon as he is awake and wants to play, he demands my attention and directs me to sit on the sofa so he can play and I can watch. He also likes taking my headphones listening to the music I have on my devices and dances. He is so cute and a lot of fun to play with.

      Delete