Search This Blog

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - November 16, 2014

Well, now that I got caught up on Once Upon a Time (Watched the first three seasons and caught up on Season 4 in about 4 weeks), I can finally get back to reading and writing more.

As I'm trying to curb the book buying, it was a pretty slow week.  I am still trying to get to the library to request a library card, but the town library closes at 5 or 6 on the weeknights and is clsed on the weekends.  What's up with that?  Anyway, back to my haul...



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.

Books Purchased:
The Bane Chronicles by Cassandra Clare 

Dreamer’s Pool: A Blackthorn & Grim Novel by Juliet Marillier - I really love the cover on this one!

My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins





Kindle Books Purchased:
Reborn (Shadow Falls: After Dark Book 1) by C. C. Hunter - Currently priced at $2.99


The Rithmatist
by Brandon Sanderson, Ben McSweeney - Kindle Deal of the Day



No comments:

Post a Comment