Search This Blog

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Swoon Thursday: Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins


Swoon Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by YA Bound @ http://yabound.blogspot.com.

Here's how it works. You take a book you're currently reading or recently read and share what made your toes curl and your heart race!!!

This week's selection once again comes from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins.

Our mouths hover, a murmur apart. Our breathing is fast and warm. He parts my lips with his.

And then we clash together like the ravenous animals we are.

I climb onto his lap, needing closeness, pushing my hips against his. The skirt of my dress rides upward. I feel desperate, in agony. A ragged sound escapes from between his lips. Our kisses grow frantic, and his mouth is assertive and his hands are strong and-

"Ah hem."

No comments:

Post a Comment