Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Stacking the Shelves

Well, I have been busy stacking the boxes (of Christmas ornaments). In keeping with the theme, I can actually manage to get a STS post out.  It has been three weeks.  Where does the time go?

Because I know you are all dying to know, I'll tell you.  Hubby dearest was finally able to get the Christmas tree down into the basement.  I meant to assist, but he did it all on his own.  You know?  Without the Christmas tree, it just really opens the room up.  I have gotten most of the ornaments boxed up and even put the majority of them up in the attic.  Still more to do, but I kind of shot my back out at last weekend's Lion Dance, so it hurts a bit moving boxes.



I am motivated now, though, because progress has been made.  I feel very confident that Christmas will be put away before St Patrick's Day.

I really hope so as I really want to spend time reading and reviewing without needing to feel guilty.  It would also be nice to be able to write a post before 11pm so I'm not falling asleep as I'm typing.

But anyway, since I haven't been able to do a STS post for three weeks, this should cover all my acquisitions during that time. 



Books:
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff - I started reading a sample and found this intriguing.
Unbroken by Paula Morris - This is the sequel to Ruined which came out quite some time ago
Shards & Ashes by Melissa Marr, et al

Revenge of the Girl with the Great Personality by Elizabeth Eulberg - Review to come shortly
 
Kindle:
When We Collide by A. L. Jackson (Kindle Deal of the Day)
Among the Nameless Stars by Diana Peterfreund  - Prequel to For Darkness Shows the Stars – Free on Amazon
So Into You (The Jane Austen Academy Series Book 2) by Cecilia Gray – Free on Amazon
Sweethearts by Sara Zerr   Valentine’s Day Amazon deal

Girl in the Wild by Beth Orsoff –  Valentine’s Day Amazon deal
Disengaged by Beth Orsoff –  Valentine’s Day Amazon deal
Lament: The Faerie Queen’s Deception (Gathering of Faerie) by Maggie Stiefvater – Amazon deal of the day
When in Paris…(Language of Love) by Beverly Kendall
Pride and Popularity by Jenni James
Dark Souls: A Novel by Paula Morris
Everneath by Ashton Brodi

Manga:
I am  Here! Graphic Novel 2
Missions of Love Graphic Novel 1
Missions of Love Graphic Novel 2
Negima! Magister Negi Magi Graphic Novel 34
Negima! Magister Negi Magi Graphic Novel 35
Negima! Magister Negi Magi Graphic Novel 36
Negima! Magister Negi Magi Graphic Novel 37
The Wallflower Graphic Novel 28
The Wallflower Graphic Novel 29
Beautiful Creatgures: The Manga Graphic Novel
 
DVD:
Inu Yasha: The Final Act, Set 2
 

2 comments:

  1. AAAAAAAAAH. INUYASHA. SO MUCH MEMORIES. I remember having a big crush on the dog-demon brothers. And I totally shipped Inuyasha and Kagome even though they get on my nerves a lot! Great haul, Bo! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loooove Inu Yasha. I started reading it when it was being released as a comic book and was really excited when I found it was then turnedf into an anime. 7 seasons were originally released, but this is the final season that had been released in Japan finally available here.
      Now all I nhave to do is find time to watch them.
      Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete