Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Clone Wars – Battle of the Book Covers Round 2

I swear to you all as I'm sitting here in front of my computer, I DO NOT spend all my time online looking for this stuff. I just sort of find it when I am looking for new books.

I know I had posted a Smack Down with this cover, but I actually found more books with the same cover.

So prepare yourself for the Battle of the Book Covers Round 2.

Last time I had brought you an andrenaline-pinching no-holds barred battle between these titles:
Paris Cravings by Kimberly Montpetit
Starkissed by Brynna Gabrielson
‘Til Summer Comes Around by Susannah Balch
A Million Little Snowflakes by Logan Byrne
Bella Notte by Amber Roettger

Now prepare to meet the challengers to the title:
Picture Perfect (First Kiss Romances Book 5) by Lily Carwyn
Heart Strings by Betty Jo Schuler
Lovesessed by Pamela Diane King


Who will win in this epic clash? You decide.









Who is that guy???

No comments:

Post a Comment