Search This Blog

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Stacking the Shelves - October 5, 2014

Wow. Vacation over so soon. So sad. I didn't get everything done I wanted to, but I got enough done I guess. I still have about 50 or so T-Shirts to fold, but that will have to wait. It's book time!!

As I said before, I am on a self-imposed book buying ban. And while that does not mean I can't purchase any books, my book buying is suitably curtailed. So much so that I just don't care if the mailman comes or not. There's rarely anything good anymore.

That's okay, though. It gives me time to read what I so have. Nonetheless, here is my book haul for the past two weeks. And I will point out all the physical books are used copies and the highest priced eBook was $3.99. So, it was a bargain all around. I could hardly afford not to buy any of them...



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews.


Books Purchased:
Death Sworn by Leah Cypess

Teen Spirit by Francesca Lia Block

Legacy by Molly Cochran

Earthquake (Earthbound) by Aprilynne Pike

The Beautiful and the Damned by Jessica Verday





Kindle Books Purchased:
The Brokenhearted by Amelia Kahaney - Kindle eBook $1.99

Fragile Line (Entangled Teen) by Brooklyn Skye - Kindle eBook $0.99

Smoke and Mirrors by Neil Gaiman - Kindle eBook $3.99





TTFN!! 

2 comments:

  1. Like you I'm on a self imposed book buying ban. Not that there aren't exceptions, I've just bought The Book Of Beasts by John and Carol E Barrowman.

    Anyway, looks like you have some great books awaiting you. I love the cover of Death Sworn. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sad to say, but I don't know that I will ever read all the books I own, but I have always found that it is in the having and not necessarily the reading. I have a two story house with a walk in attic and a full basement and there are books on every floor and in every room. Somethings got to give. I need to get a handle on the whole giveaway thing.

      Delete